- Day and Hancock to headline 2016 Coates Hire Coolangatta Gold
- Farewell “Mr Surf” as Australia loses a lifesaving legend
- A hard day’s night for Ali and three times a lady for Liz
- Great Britton goes back-to-back in short course Gold
- Who will win Sunday’s Coates Hire Coolangatta Gold and why?
- This Don is the godfather of the Coolangatta Gold
- Ali Day to join Trevor Hendy at Surfers Paradise
- Currumbin’s Historic Surf Sports Coaching Coup (2)
- Currumbin’s Historic Surf Sports Coaching Coup
- “Mighty mighty Vikings” finally claim elusive gold
- 2015 Australian Surf Lifesaving Championships: Day 5: Nth Kirra:
- It’s official: Shannon Eckstein now the ironman king of the surf
- Big names exit ironman final as Matt Poole and Kendrick Louis win semi-finals
- 2015 Australian Surf Lifesaving Championships: Nth Kirra: Day 4:
- Avoca Beach took their gold medal tally to three with a stirring victory in the popular Lifesaver Relay.
- Currumbin keen to turn silvers into gold